DUBLIN, July 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Superconducting Wire – International Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
International Superconducting Wires Market to Attain $1.5 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 disaster, the worldwide marketplace for Superconducting Wires estimated at US$1.1 Billion within the yr 2020, is projected to succeed in a revised dimension of US$1.5 Billion by 2027, rising at a CAGR of 4% over the interval 2020-2027.
Excessive Temperature, one of many segments analyzed within the report, is projected to file 4.3% CAGR and attain US$1.1 Billion by the top of the evaluation interval. After an early evaluation of the enterprise implications of the pandemic and its induced financial disaster, progress within the Low & Medium Temperature phase is readjusted to a revised 3.4% CAGR for the following 7-year interval.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $339.7 Million, Whereas China is Forecast to Develop at 5.3% CAGR
The Superconducting Wires market within the U.S. is estimated at US$339.7 Million within the yr 2020. China, the world`s second largest financial system, is forecast to succeed in a projected market dimension of US$202 Million by the yr 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.3% over the evaluation interval 2020 to 2027.
Among the many different noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, every forecast to develop at 2.9% and three.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 interval. Inside Europe, Germany is forecast to develop at roughly 3.5% CAGR.
Key Matters Coated:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impression of Covid-19 and a Looming International Recession
- Superconductors: The Biggest Scientific Discovery of the twenty first Century
- An Introduction to Superconducting Wire
- Sorts of Superconducting Wires
- Key Utility Sectors of Superconducting Wire
- Superconducting Wires: Present Market State of affairs and Outlook
- Latest Market Exercise
- Excessive Temperature Superconducting (HTS) Wire: Main Product Phase
- Low & Medium Temperature Superconductors Stay in Rivalry
- Market Evaluation by Area: Developed Areas, the Prime Income Contributors
- Creating Areas: Sizzling Spots for Future Progress
- Aggressive State of affairs
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS(Complete 27 Featured)
- American Superconductor Company
- Bruker Company
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electrical Co., Ltd.
- Japan Superconductor Know-how, Inc.
- Metallic Oxide Applied sciences LLC
- Sumitomo Electrical Industries, Ltd.
- Supercon Inc.
- Superconductor Applied sciences Inc.
- Theva Dunnschichttechnik GmbH
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Progress Alternatives in Medical, Electronics & Communication, Industrial Processing and Analysis Steer Market Progress
- The Ageing and Closely Burdened Electrical Energy Infrastructure Welcomes the Emergence of Superconductors and Superconducting Wires
- Superconducting Wires Make a Sizable Impression on the Electrical Motor Market
- Rising Demand for Superconductors for Laptop Chip Designing Know-how in Electronics Sector
- Progress in Demand for Superconducting Wires in Particle Accelerator and Mass Spectrometers Propel Progress
- Rising Demand for Superconductors for MRI System in Medical Sector Propels the Market
- Introduction of Extremely-Low Area Magnetic Resonance Imaging (ULF-MRI) to Spur Superconducting Magnet Demand
- Enhance in Demand for Environment friendly Electrical Motors for the Medical Trade Drive Progress
- Choose Know-how and Superconducting Materials Improvements
- Excessive Uncooked Materials and Manufacturing Prices Pose Problem to the Trade
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Overview
- 2GHTS Seeks to Emerge as Mainstream Know-how
- US Division of Power Strides In direction of Enhanced Utility Infrastructure
- Superconductors Acquire Essential Significance in MRI
- China’s Superconductor Market
- Authorities Assist Driving Progress within the Area of Superconductivity
- Superconductor Based mostly Energy Transformers
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF WORLD
- Complete Firms Profiled: 27
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mj1u26
Analysis and Markets
Laura Wooden, Senior Supervisor
For E.S.T Workplace Hours Name +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Name +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Workplace Hours Name +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outdoors U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Analysis and Markets