June 7, 2021
- Clever, scalable, safe and interoperable options seamlessly join individuals, know-how and information to help medical selections at each level of care to assist enhance well being outcomes, affected person and workers expertise and scale back price of care
- Philips shares its imaginative and prescient on how digital transformation is driving the supply of healthcare for extra resilient techniques
Amsterdam, the Netherlands – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA), a world chief in well being know-how, will showcase its newest related, safe and scalable informatics options on the HIMSS and Well being 2.0 European Congress, going down just about from June 7 – 9, 2021. Philips will showcase its deep medical and operational experience and improvements that foster collaboration and optimize workflows, serving to clinicians and well being system leaders to enhance well being outcomes, affected person and workers experiences and scale back price of care.
The pandemic has prompted a give attention to digital care because it confirmed its worth as a scalable enabler to assist ship high quality care when sources are restricted. Care suppliers are on the lookout for informatics options and know-how infrastructures that assist them to help this new mannequin of take care of each elective and acute settings. Findings of the lately revealed Future Well being Index point out that just about two in three healthcare leaders are at present prioritizing investments in telehealth. The final 12 months additionally underscored the necessity for centralized and environment friendly information administration. To assist clinicians enhance affected person outcomes and scale back the large workload of healthcare employees, interoperability and vendor agnostic options are key to integrating information to drive predictive and actionable insights, and for these insights to be disseminated effectively and successfully throughout the healthcare community in order that the best care could be delivered on the proper time, wherever.
“The digital transformation helps to alter the supply of healthcare. To drive enhancements in high quality and effectivity of care, organizations should leverage built-in informatics options,” stated Roy Jakobs, Chief Enterprise Chief Linked Care, Philips. “At this 12 months’s HIMSS & Well being 2.0 European Well being Convention, we’re excited to showcase our strong, interoperable infrastructures that unite gadgets, information, know-how, and folks. Our deep medical and operational experience delivers related and safe informatics options which might be scalable throughout medical and operational departments, to assist empower the individuals behind the info – from our cloud-enabled digital platforms, to our affected person engagement, to our digital care options.”
Spotlighting Philips’ options to ship proper care, on the proper time, wherever
In the course of the digital HIMSS & Well being 2.0 European occasion, Europe’s largest digital and digital well being occasion, Philips will give attention to the next 2021 key informatics themes: Healthcare Anyplace, Digital Transformation, Enterprise Fashions, Healthcare Consumerization and Precision Care. Philips’ propositions out there throughout these areas allow predictive, exact and digital care, based mostly on Philips’ safe, cloud-based HealthSuite digital platform, addressing the quadruple intention of higher well being outcomes, improved affected person and workers expertise, whereas decreasing the price of care; they embrace:
- Acute Affected person Administration – steady monitoring retaining information with the affected person, distributing essential physiological developments and insights to care groups in any respect factors of care. Philips’ acute affected person administration options convey collectively gadgets, analytics, companies to permit for early detection and applicable intervention in a safe, agile and resilient ecosystem.
- Built-in Diagnostics – Philips Diagnostic Informatics Suite permits information curation on the level of care, fostering medical collaboration throughout diagnostic and medical service strains, in addition to enhancing streamlined workflows and decreasing variation. Knowledge delivered to significant insights to help a extra exact analysis and decrease whole price of possession.
- Digital Care – Philips’ telehealth options and capabilities allow prospects to increase the place, when and the way care is delivered –as a result of location ought to by no means restrict affected person care. Digital care may help to enhance effectivity whereas sustaining high quality of care and optimizing workers allocation and productiveness via data-driven insights.
On the digital convention, Philips may even take part within the following stay and on-demand classes:
- Keynote Presentation on Widening our Perspective on Digital Maturity – Shez Partovi, MD, Chief Innovation and Technique Officer, Philips, will likely be a part of this dialog on June 7th, 4:20 – 5:00pm CET. A recording may even be out there on-demand for individuals who can not tune in stay.
- Greatest Follow Session on Digital Maturity That includes Knowledgeable Views from HIT Leaders – on-demand, 20-minute session out there on the HIMSS platform throughout the convention.
Particulars on all classes and the complete program could be discovered right here.
For extra info on Philips’ options that will likely be showcased on the digital HIMSS European convention, go to: www.philips.com/himss and comply with @PhilipsLiveFrom for updates. For continued conversations round Philips’ innovation in well being informatics, be a part of us just about or in-person at HIMSS World going down August 9-13, 2021 in Las Vegas, NV, USA.
For additional info, please contact:
Philips World Press Workplace
Tel: +1 416 270 67 57
About Royal Philips
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a number one well being know-how firm targeted on enhancing individuals’s well being and well-being, and enabling higher outcomes throughout the well being continuum – from wholesome dwelling and prevention, to analysis, remedy and residential care. Philips leverages superior know-how and deep medical and client insights to ship built-in options. Headquartered within the Netherlands, the corporate is a frontrunner in diagnostic imaging, image-guided remedy, affected person monitoring and well being informatics, in addition to in client well being and residential care. Philips generated 2020 gross sales of EUR 17.3 billion and employs roughly 77,000 workers with gross sales and companies in additional than 100 international locations. Information about Philips could be discovered at www.philips.com/newscenter.
- Digital care collaboration